KOMPAS.com – Here are six super foods that can help us lock our mouth from our mistakes to overeat and guaranteed fast filling.
1. Apple One medium apple contains 95 calories and 4 grams of fiber. The latest research, published in the Journal of Nutrition suggests us to improve our daily fiber intake for body weight did not continue to soar.
2. Eating oatmeal breakfast with foods that are slow release carbohydrates or had low GI, such as oatmeal, 3 hours before you exercise will help the process of burning more fat.
Mengasup low GI foods will not make our blood sugar soaring as high as eating high GI foods, like white bread. And the result, levels of insulin in the blood did not go up high.
3. Research soup inserted in the Journal Appetite, showed people who started eating with a bowl of vegetable soup, will mengasup calories 20 percent lower than their principal food.
4. Mushrooms A study reported that people eat mushrooms as an appetizer, would feel the same satisfaction when they eat hindangan made from cows. Only the content of calories and less fat.
5. Eggs For people who are doing a diet, breakfast with eggs will make them feel full longer. Plus, it can crush 2 times more fat than those consuming the same amount of calories of bread. Not just for breakfast, the presence of eggs in the salad will be making healthy snacks and filling.
6. Mengunyahlah almonds more to hunger. Here’s what researchers concluded from a study included in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. They ask participants to chew about 113 grams of almonds as many as 10, 20, or 40 times.
Volunteers who chewed most (40 times) to feel full longer. This is due, chewing almonds will release more fat contained in the almonds for more, and eventually will be able to lock the trigger hunger hormone, “says Rick Mattes, PhD, RD, professor of foods and nutrition at Purdue University. (Prevention of Indonesia)